Greetings from the University of Kansas!
We’ve assembled information that will help you better consider and appreciate this great institution we call home. This page centralizes links to a variety of offices, activities, and initiatives that provide insight into KU as an institution and as an academic community. While not comprehensive in scope, the provided links offer you a greater understanding of what makes KU a truly distinctive place.
In January 2013, the University of Kansas embarked on a year-long journey to create an updated campus master plan that puts our bold aspirations into physical form.
A major component of the plan includes creation of Innovation Way, a development zone that links existing and new science facilities and fosters an environment of multidisciplinary teaching and research and research partnerships. The project will reinforce multi-disciplinary theme-based science at KU, where collaboration with math, engineering, and social science is encouraged.
Learn more: Innovation Way Video
- March 17, 2017KU Naval ROTC excels at drill meet
- March 15, 2017'Citizen: An American Lyric' named 2017-2018 KU Common Book
Visit the Policy Office for more information.
- One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
- Nearly $290 million in financial aid annually
- 44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
- 23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times