About the Provost's Office
Commitment to Integrity and Ethical Conduct
The University of Kansas is committed to upholding our core institutional values, including:
- Commitment to excellence and academic freedom;
- Disciplined inquiry in the search of knowledge;
- Multicultural and intellectual diversity;
- Respect for the dignity and rights of the individual; and
- Inclusion, transparency, freedom of expression, and communication.
As Jayhawks, we all share the responsibility for preserving these values and promoting a positive and productive environment for the entire community.
Visit the Office of Integrity & Compliance to learn more, including how to report a possible violation.