2018 Provost's Messages
December 3, 2018
November 19, 2018
November 5, 2018
October 22, 2018
October 8, 2018
September 24, 2018
September 10, 2018
August 27, 2018
Do you have a concern, or would you like to offer your thoughts on a proposal put forward by this office?
The Provost Office offers an anonymous form so you can raise issues important to you or respond to issues and activities on campus.
- May 28, 2020Chancellor announces promotions, tenure for 2020
Visit the Policy Office for more information.
- One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
- 44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
- 5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times