Bold Aspirations is the strategic plan for KU, comprising individual plans for the following:
Office of the Provost
Policy Library Search
Visit the Policy Office for more information.
KU ranks No. 1 among all Kansas public universities in freshman class size, total enrollment and graduation rate. #KUfacts #BeAJayhawk
KU students, faculty and staff are making positive changes in every Kansas community they touch. Researchers are finding new ways to help doctors (http://bit.ly/16my2qa) treat obesity in rural areas. Students are volunteering for a (http://bit.ly/1HMA6YX) suicide prevention hotline. Military veterans and their families are benefiting from (http://bit.ly/1zvjpds) Wounded Warriors Scholarship program. KU has also helped launch and market a new online tool that helps social service agencies (http://bit.ly/1wBaYLA) more easily place foster children into compatible families. And KU’s pharmacy researchers are (http://bit.ly/1JthSck) developing vaccines and drugs that will place Kansas at the forefront of an effort to save lives worldwide, while boosting the economy back home. See how we are building healthy communities here: http://bit.ly/KUreportBuild
- One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
- 26 prestigious Rhodes Scholars — more than all other Kansas colleges combined
- Nearly $290 million in financial aid annually
- 46 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
- 23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times