Bold Aspirations is the strategic plan for KU, comprising individual plans for the following:
Office of the Provost
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Policy Library Search
Visit the Policy Office for more information.
Junior architecture student Zach Zielke steps along the tessellated tiles winding through the gallery of the Art & Design building. After completing the pathway as a class project, his roommate, junior Anthony Schmiedeler, snapped a photo to show off Zielke’s work. Zielke says the installation was an intervention — to encourage students and visitors to pause and consider the displays of artwork instead of using the gallery as a shortcut through the building. “The gallery allows the creativity and hard work of KU art students to be seen and appreciated,” Schmiedeler says. “By exploring different campus buildings, students can garner an appreciation for the great diversity of the university.” As you continue to explore KU, make sure to stop by the gallery to see the new tiles and the gallery artwork! KU School Of The Arts KU Design Department KU Architecture
- One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
- 26 prestigious Rhodes Scholars — more than all other Kansas colleges combined
- Nearly $290 million in financial aid annually
- 46 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
- 23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times