Jenny Mehmedovic is associate director of the Center for Faculty Development & Mentoring at The University of Kansas. Jenny is an experienced facilitator with more than 20 years in higher education. In her work, Jenny seeks to foster faculty and academic leadership development and the creation of inclusive work environments. Her current professional focus is on building peer mentoring networks and other active learning opportunities for a variety of faculty audiences. Jenny has presented nationally on topics including leadership, organizational change, organizational and professional development, effective teams, and working from your strengths. She provides professional facilitation upon request to groups engaged in strategic planning, team building, and process improvement. Jenny is an active member of the Community of Practice for Faculty Affairs Professionals. She formerly served as a member of the EDUCAUSE Connect 2015 Program Committee, as a faculty member of the EDUCAUSE Management Institute from 2009-2012, and is a 2005 Frye Leadership Institute Fellow. Jenny has bachelor's degrees in anthropology and Spanish and a master's degree in business administration.
Do you have a concern, or would you like to offer your thoughts on a proposal put forward by this office?
The Provost Office offers an anonymous form so you can raise issues important to you or respond to issues and activities on campus.
- November 13, 2019KU names senior administrative fellows for 2019-2020
- October 11, 2019KU announces 2019-2020 Staff Fellows
Visit the Policy Office for more information.
- One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
- 44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
- 5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times