Emily is the assistant to Diane Goddard and Linda Luckey. She joined the staff in the Provost’s Office in 2007 and previously worked in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Dean’s Office since 2002. Before coming to KU she was a paralegal for an amusement park and also worked in a law office.
Office of the Provost
Provost Office News
- July 26, 2018Next conversation on KU budget reduction set for Aug. 27
- July 24, 2018KU announces Lawrence faculty sabbaticals for 2018-2019
- June 18, 2018KU to complete tobacco free transition on July 1
Policy Library Search
Visit the Policy Office for more information.
- One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
- 44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
- 23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times