Emily is the assistant to Diane Goddard and Linda Luckey. She joined the staff in the Provost’s Office in 2007 and previously worked in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Dean’s Office since 2002. Before coming to KU she was a paralegal for an amusement park and also worked in a law office.
Do you have a concern, or would you like to offer your thoughts on a proposal put forward by this office?
The Provost Office offers an anonymous form so you can raise issues important to you or respond to issues and activities on campus.
- November 13, 2019KU names senior administrative fellows for 2019-2020
- October 11, 2019KU announces 2019-2020 Staff Fellows
Visit the Policy Office for more information.
- One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
- 44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
- 5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times