Emily is the assistant to Diane Goddard and Linda Luckey. She joined the staff in the Provost’s Office in 2007 and previously worked in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Dean’s Office since 2002. Before coming to KU she was a paralegal for an amusement park and also worked in a law office.
Office of the Provost
Provost Office News
- December 12, 2018Results from national survey of students show areas where KU excels
- November 28, 2018KU names new director of University Press of Kansas
- November 27, 2018Third candidate for engineering dean to present Nov. 30
- November 25, 2018Audus to step down as pharmacy dean; search for new dean to begin
Policy Library Search
Visit the Policy Office for more information.
- One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
- 44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
- 23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times