Emily is the assistant to Diane Goddard and Linda Luckey. She joined the staff in the Provost’s Office in 2007 and previously worked in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Dean’s Office since 2002. Before coming to KU she was a paralegal for an amusement park and also worked in a law office.
Office of the Provost
Provost Office News
- September 15, 2017KU announces Staff Fellows for 2017-2018
- September 6, 2017Community Table, formerly known as CLAS Time, begins Sept. 6
- September 6, 2017KU welcomes new tenured, tenure-track faculty to campus
- August 31, 2017Office of Diversity & Equity increases its scope
Policy Library Search
Visit the Policy Office for more information.
- One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
- 44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
- 23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times