Emily is the assistant to Diane Goddard and Linda Luckey. She joined the staff in the Provost’s Office in 2007 and previously worked in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Dean’s Office since 2002. Before coming to KU she was a paralegal for an amusement park and also worked in a law office.
Office of the Provost
Provost Office News
- February 13, 2019Atkinson selected to be KU’s next vice chancellor for research
- January 28, 2019Emily Taylor Center director to retire
- January 23, 2019One Day. One KU. returns for 24 hours of giving to support KU
- January 18, 2019University Press of Kansas launches new publishing options
Policy Library Search
Visit the Policy Office for more information.
- One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
- 44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
- 5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times