KU archives and organizes select documents related to our institutional accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). A variety of documents from 2005 through 2019 are presented below.
- 2019 Mid-Cycle Assurance Review: As part of HLC's accreditation process, a campus committee from across the university provided input for KU's Assurance Argument. The Argument was submitted in June 2019 to demonstrate KU meets the Criteria and Core Components for Accreditation. A peer review team evaluated the Assurance Argument and HLC accepted the recommendations outlined in the Team Report.
- Mid-Cycle Assurance Argument
- HLC's Criteria and Core Components
- Mid-Cycle Assurance Review Evaluation Team Report
- 2017 Multi-Location Site Visit: In Fall 2017, KU submitted a Multi-Location Institutional Report that included data about each selected location and explained its operations. HLC's peer reviewer examined evidence to assure the quality of KU's extended operations and the institution's capacity to maintain that quality.
- 2015 Comprehensive Review: In 2015, KU conducted an extensive self-study to prepare for a university-wide reaccreditiation review by HLC. The institution was granted 10-year accreditation on May 5, 2015.